Reporting Harassment and Misconduct

Everyone at the University of Alberta has the right to a safe work space free of harassment and/or discrimination. If yourself or another individual is experiencing harassment/discrimination or has witnessed misconduct you can report to any of the following:

  1. Your lab PI/Supervisor – For matters pertaining to your work space/research group
  2. The EAS Undergraduate/Graduate Chair(s) – For undergraduate and graduate students respectively
  3. The EAS Safety Committee – Contact any member
  4. The EAS Department Chair
  5. The Office of Safe Disclosure – If you don’t not feel comfortable reporting to any of the above. The online reporting allows you to remain anonymous if you so choose

Report to whoever you feel safest talking to!

The university’s full policy on Discrimination, Harassment, and Duty to Accommodate can be found via the link.