Every PI should have an Unit Action Plan (UAP) completed for their lab spaces. They detail various emergencies (injuries, weather, fire, etc.) and the corresponding response and recovery everyone should follow when they occur.
To generate an UAP
- Follow the link and fill in your name and unit/lab name
- Open the excel sheet set your email by OEM
- Go to the sheet “Don’t touch this sheet”, select cell B2, and click the “Allow Access” option
- Refresh the page and the page will populate with all the institutional set hazards, responses, and recoveries
- Add any departmental/lab-specific information and add to your laboratory safety documents/drives